Tuesday, May 09, 2006

RUGBY !!

'Touch' Rugby is sooooo cool! EVne though I had the ball slammed onto my cheekbones and spectacles, I still think it's awfully fun!

I hope I do not develop a bruise, but I believe that I have hard cheekbones. ;p

I found out that I do not really click with Tracy's gang or some ppl in it, but... that's cool. I just need to get use to it.

There's so many international students, Chinese and Maori s here in school! The Kiwis are like so small in population.

Today, I went to the forbidden H-block. It's only accessible to the Seniors (Year 13), but my friend and housemate, Cecelia took me in and lectured me on being prompt, not early. So, I'm anxious, alright! My 2nd day in school! What do you expect?!

Although, I'm not mad at her. Met Queenie, a Year13 student. She went to a Haunted House last night at midnight! Whoa! I want to go there some time!

I'll list down the names I have to remember:
Anna (Eng)
Ann (P.E.: CHina)
Brianca (Tracy's gang)
Barishna (Bio)
Cecelia (You know)
Christina/Tina (Registration)
Ellen (Math)
Samantha (Math)
Sophia (Chem)
Tracy (Chem)
Janice (Tracy's locker mate)
Faizul (A fleeting introduction. He's Eurasian and homo. I don't have a chance to talk to him yet)
Lucy (P.E.)
Anna (from P.E.)
Karen (Eng)
Karen (some weird spelling I don't know): (Eng)
Tim (Registration)
Sharman (Tracy's gang)
Amerdin (Tracy's gang)
Eleanor (Tracy's gang)
Kay (Taiwanese, chance meet)
Jacy (Chem)
Joyce (Economics)
Tashmeen (Economics)
Jocelyn (Bio)
Amy (Tracy's friend and Hong Kong Karen's bestie)
Lola (Registration)
Joseph (Canteen line, Tracy's friend)
Wen Yi (Chem)
Saru (Chem)
Sevi (Tracy's bf)
Toni (Tracy's friend)
Elaine (Chem)
Emma (Bio)
Megan (Math)
Lynli (Math)
Lilith (Tracy's friend)
Ceya (Math)
Suna (P.E.)
Dixie (Jacy and Ellen's friend)
Richard (Economics)

Tracy introduced plenty of ppl to me. She's kind as well, loaning me $5 to pay for my stationary on my 1st DAY! She's so cool.

I have to sleep now.

Oh, yea. I'm in Year 12 and reading 'To Kill a Mocking Bird'.... it's quite nice actually.

No comments: