Friday, May 19, 2006

Never a DULL moment in English

Guess what happened in English today?

*pause for effect*

Somehow the conversation shifts to talking about our ex-es. Caryn has FIVE ex-es!!!!!

0_0

Jason has twooooooooo...

and Karen... has to take out the calculator.

At first, I wasn't aware that Jason and Caryn were hounding Karen on her previous bf-es... until I got interested, that is. We were suppose to have a group discussion on the up-coming presentation next Monday.

I did most of the work. Lazy bums! ;p



No offense..



Anyway, Karen took out the calculator and started to press the buttons. She took so long and each of us only took a split second to answer. When we FINALLY got her to say it, 15 minutes has passed.

Both of the girls have heaps of online bfs. While I just sat there with amusing smiles, of course, not letting on that I had a phone-bf before. It was so real, although we've never met with each other.

Jason has unique eye-brows and sleepy eyes. He's a Korean. I think his name is spelt like this: Yoo Myiung-Wu. Apparently, Karen and him are like 'metal magnets', like Caryn says.

The last English lesson was full of giggles and mouth-covering laughter.

I did bring along my Malaysia testpad and there were my school name in Malay and Chinese. The way Jim, Jason and another guy pronounce it was so funny, the insides of my belly was bouncing with laughter. Oh, yes. Karen did manage to try and say it.

'Tingkatan.'

Hahahahha. Erm... sorry bout that.

And that guy-whose-name-I've -forgotten (the one Caryn calls an Indian... >.>), pronounce it like an Iban. So Sarawakian.

"She is so pure," quoted by Karen, as she started to comment me on my asking whether she had kissed a guy before. Clearly, the relationship was not defined.

I am SOOO pure.

hehe ^.^

No comments: