Friday, May 12, 2006

I won't be coming back soon

The title says it. And as I would long to hear everyone's voice, it would not be in the near future.

I have not been replying e-mails because I needed to catch up a lot in schoolwork. Their exams start next week until the end of the month, although not everyday, and they have seperate assessments (internal and external).

We even get graded during P.E.. There are credits for it.

I want to play netball sooooo badly, but I know I must find footing and confidence in my studies before I attempt it... Or should I join it sooner rather than later? Would there be a difference..?

Sheltie, I wonder how you're handling over there? Sorry I did not call back. I was so concern for your free time that I assume that you're busy every second during the whole year, especially this year. I thought about your available time which would, should be used to 'take a breather' from all the schoolwork pressure and would not be nice to bother you.

I miss you. And of course, not only Sheltie, but all of you guys!

You guys ROCK! I brought the cute, soft and cuddly dog with me!

Winter is already here, and it's cold, although not freezing, but cold and WET, WET, WET! My only transport are my legs and bus services. Oh, and we don't stick to the same class.

And!

I finally have a locker! Sharing with Karen, though. She's so nice! Actually, we have to hire the lockers, but I came pretty late, so all the lockers were unavailable. However! I met pretty Shanghai Karen who was so kind to share it with me!

:)

No comments: