Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Rain, Rain, PLEEEASE Go away!

I am so sick and tired of the rain. My clothes will never dry!

I must really search for an umbrella, a clothes railing/hanger (to put it in the garage) and a table lamp. Oh, and finish my story in fanfiction.net.

And well... I moved to a new location, plenty of facilities around and from-China housemates. I find myself getting a little jumpy when communication in mandarin with them. Theirs are so good!

I've met Jay(girl) & Nash (boy):(They're living together), Cecily & mom, Vivian & bf, Mr. Thong (bachelor)... We have to share the fridge, larder, kitchen, washing machine and tv. Not a problem, though. Most of them work part-time and study as well.

Going to Dominion Road tonight. I'm currently living in Three Kings-Mount Roskill on Mount Albert Road.

Did grocery shopping this morning. Our first dinner (yesterday) was maggie mee. Tonight's dinner will be salmon, rice and veggies. My dad doesn't cook, so it's all up to me.

;p

No comments: