Monday, April 24, 2006

Guilt

This is so frustrating. Mrs. Neoh said, "I don't need your help!"

I was like, "Fine!" In my mind.

My dad then lectured me about studying and said I was too distracted by the Net. He said he might resort to Mr. Neoh's style of teaching - caning.

I hated the thought of it, but another part of me agrees. I know I've been slacking behind my studies and thought I could make a new start in New Zealand. Then, I might come across the possibility of going back to M'sia to finish my studies and take the dreaded SPM.

I have no friends here yet. 'Coz school starts on May. So, I'm hoping I could change myself to be more determined and focus in studies.

I want to be like Sheltie. Her concentration is very good.

I promised to myself that this whole week, I will study all of Bio, Chem (Form 4), read at least half the Account revision book and finish Mathematics.

I know learnt that NZ Math is the combination of M'sia's Modern Math and Additional Maths.

No comments: