Saturday, April 22, 2006

Hmmm...

Do you know any other FREE edition of anti-virus system? I don't want to pay!

New Zealand things are already so expensive! Equivalent to Malaysia's, perhaps a little bit more expensive if you convert it dollar to dollar.

So... unless I get another anti-virus system, I can't go online.

The weather here is O.K. Air-condition and the funny thing is it rains unpredictably on one day, meaning it has a lot of small intervals of rain on one particular day. Every week, there will be one or two days which are deemed 'rainy day'.

The flight was uneventful. Slept only 4 hours. Jet-lagged and suffering from try throat and crack lips.

Travelling in NZ is hell lot of expensive. One 3-stages trip cost about NZ$3!!!! Not counting the trip back.

I never kenw they have New Zealand White Pages....

Although I've found a school, the most important thing is find a job. For my dad. If not, there is every possibility that you'll see me soon.

No comments: