Thursday, August 31, 2006

English Proposal

Ha-ha-ha (consecutive ha's)

Ooo-kay! Time for some itsy-bitsy fun during my English class.

Be warned!:-= This is a compilation of several itty-bitty laugh scenes which is not in chronological order.

"Look at my huge muscles," Alim, a rake-thin, bushy-eye-browed pre-adult said behind us (Abigail, me, Caryn).

I gasped loudly, and everyone sitting in the back row laughed, including my neighbours. Oh, yea. I don't think Alim laughed; didn't turn around to look >_>

~~~~~~~~

"So, if you had a chance to genetically manufacture your child, which gender would you choose?" Miss Daji, my english teacher said.

Miss Daji is a mix who speaks beautiful NZ English. Although rather short, her gaze can extend hundreds of miles away i.e. her Killer-Bulgy gaze (where her eyes widen so much, it feels like it's going to pop out and head straight towards you O.o). She's a fun person to be around, eventhough her tongue could sharpen a kitchen knife, yet become a butter tray and a wit so fast, straight and piercing that you wish you weren't her target.

Back to the question:
So, someone spoke up (I forgot his name) and said, "Boys."

"Why?" Miss D. asked.

"They're cheap."

Everyone burst out laughing. A-hahhaa.

boys are cheaper than girls!

Even so, my online friend disagree. Our convo:


Zach says:
Boys are difficult.
I know, because I am one. <_<
Me:
ahahha. Ohh, so how are you difficult?
Zach says:
Well, in general terms, boys eat more, they have higher insurance rates (both health and car), are more rebellious and violent. <_<
Zach says:
And more territorial.

:P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You proposed to him?!" Caryn, a fellow Malaysian exclaimed, surprised.

Karen said, "No! He did!" She poked at Jason, a Korean student, who was gaping in shock.

"No! She did!"

Who would you believe?



No comments: