Friday, August 04, 2006

Don't Fool with Flu

Don't fool with flu. Don't you love that sentence? Reminds me of a catchy phrase in an advertisement.

Being in NZ for at 3 months has changed my perception on caucasians.

First of all, I don't feel the inkling to 'worship' them. I sometimes tend to think that they're above other races, which is rather silly. Second, I tend to associate them with the word 'beautiful'. Think Nicole Kidman. :P

And lastly, they speak very well, although this is more towards individual assessment.

Most of my caucasian friends speak French and English. Now, I find them as my friends, not someone to put on an alter to worship. I pray to God and Jesus, not the european race. (Must be the media that made me thnk that 'white' is the 'epitome of the world's popularity'.

Sorry, I'm just not in the mood to write a long entry.

I'm still sick, bogged down by the wrench illness.

Oh, yeah. I have to think of ideas for the story-writing competition.

Gaaah! I kept typing 'have' as 'ahve'.... a sign for me to rest my brain.

No comments: