Tuesday, March 14, 2006

My First Experience in a Police Station

Guess what? That faithful Saturday, I had my first experience of lounging around in the police station. I did not steal money from the bank of course…

I’ll leave it to your imagination, but it was a rather boring experience. Though I was fairly surprised by their efficiency.

Seb’s swashbuckling batman slash came to mind.

Hey, I forgot to change Jit Hoon’s name. Ah, well.

I felt downright guilty on Saturday. I justify cursing. I really did fuck up that day.

I made my father angry and he called me, ‘a fool’. That was upsetting, and I managed to make my mother mad at me. Two birds with one stone – me saying gloomily. They had an argument after in the supermarket, causing a scene.

My mom almost cried. But she sucked up her tears, ‘coz adults don’t cry over silly matters. Plus, it’s pretty embarassing for a grown-up to cry in front of everyone. So, I did get a scolding, but I think I deserved more, so I told my dad, “Just scold me. Leave mommy out of this, ‘coz it doesn’t really matter if I cry in public, people see a father teaching his daughter. My tears are understandable.”

So, well. I got most of the ‘bashing’, but I never shed a tear, ‘coz I wasn’t gona let his words get into me. Besides, I have a reason to stay optimistic. I have a Grade 8 Theory exam tomorrow (Monday, which is today btw. It’s finally over!!!). I do not want his words staying in my head, so I brush it off, but received some backlashing for the sake of improving myself.

Willingness to accept constructive criticism.

That did not explain why I was at the police station, right?

No comments: