Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Conversations with Teachers

“Girls, am I sexy?” Jay gave us the ‘Miss Universe’ stare and the husky voice, with a tinge of ‘I’m-just-kidding’ tone.

Elle and I laughed and laughed and LAUGHED.

Apparently Jay was demonstrating his bravery to show Seb that it’s not a big deal ‘doing’ a dare in front of girls.
((You just gotta be more thick-skinned, Seb))

Well anyways! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SEB!

Do you like your present? Do you? Do you? Do you?

I know it’s a day late, but we made up for effort.

Hah! The guys in my class wrestled Seb to the ground and wanted to peel every clothing off his body, they only got his shoes and socks, but it left poor Seb bruised.

Chaz began to brag about his strength. Drew beat Electra in a game of chess, no help from Jay who was so impatient with Electra, who was slow to catch his helpful hints. Taddi was questioning Jay’s every step. Jay got fed up, but stayed to help out, but his strategy failed. Macho was helping Drew and he went into a rough sketch of the ‘kill-kill’ warpath and found out he was wrong.

Drew was thinking and would not sacrifice his knight. Taddi caused Electra’s bishop to eaten and everything was one whole mess.

But in the end, Drew won and Miss Sherry was there to see it.

Then, nearing the end of school hours, which unfortunately I did not witnessed the bespectacled incident that happened to Elle. She told me this.

Drew sat in my place and was talking to Elle. Miss Sherry was standing in front of the class, and then Joe opened his BIG MOUTH!

“See, they’re a couple,” Joe pointed at Elle and Drew.

Elle denied profusely, and Drew perhaps just smiled mysteriously. Chaz was sitting on my table.

“Really?” Miss Sherry asked.

“Yeah. He also likes her,” Joe pointed at Chaz.

Seb cut in and said, “And she just broke up with Winston.”

Elle was having a seizure and breathing difficulty (from laughing too much). I think she tried to whack Joe and Seb, but missed.

Oh man!! I wished I could be there to hear it!! LSHMBB!!

And another conversation is through paper with our lovable Math teacher.

Seb had the honour of receiving such rare remarks on his exam paper from Mrs. Hun. I guess it was funny and embarrassing for him.

Pardon me if I’m wrong:

On his first page, she wrote: ‘How can it ever be?’

The next page: ‘Never!’

The final paper: ‘No need.’

The first two garnered pleasant laughter, but the final one was like perhaps Mrs. Hun knew Seb and Additional Mathematics just couldn’t click. Good try, Seb.

And Winter, I know I keep forgetting to e-mail you my blog address… But I thought I gave it to you??

And the present I bought you was oh-so fine. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, WINTER!!

I’m still amazed that Seb has the same birthday as you, Winter.

It must be fate. ; p

No comments: