Thursday, August 11, 2005

HORRORS OF ALL HORRORS/ SLOTS OF FUNNY MOMENTS

“EEEEEURRGH!”

Joe dropped the plastic dice on to the floor.

“WHAT?!” Me and Elle asked urgently.

“It shocked you right?” I said.

We were in a “Scare Yourself Silly” Booth. Many scary, morbid masks hung straight down, perfectly lined up, surrounding the roof of the booth. On the right were glow-in-the-dark skeletons, left was… I forgot.
It all started when Joe took interested in this particular booth after we had pizza and a little exercise walking around Mid-Valley.

“Elle… LOOK AT THIS!” Joe exclaimed as he shoved a very real-looking rubber mouse into Elle face. She jumped a little, but wasn’t obviously visibly scared. Then, she touched the gooey-latex mouse and said, “Yueergh..”

Then all three of us began to approach the booth with all its knick-knacks. We just look around a bit and was gonna leave, when Joe took up a bubblegum stick, with a metal gum sticking out.

“Pull it.”

I hesitated, but I did it anyway. The very first thing I felt was an unexpected electrostatic wave running up my right hand and to my whole arm. I let go, and it stopped.

I said, “Whoua! You guys gotta try it.” But they didn’t, afraid of what’s gonna happen.

“I thought something, like a cockroach or a spider will come out,” Elle said.

“In that small thing?” I said and then I dared Joe to do it, BUT he didn’t.

Well, he got a little taste of his own too. His curiousity got the best of him and he took up that plastic dice. HAH! The same thing happened to him and he quickly dropped it to the floor. Then, he told me to pick it up.
My right hand was still stinging and he’s telling me to pick it up. I then told Elle to pick it up, but she doesn’t want to. So, being the brave and bold, I took it up… and

NOTHING HAPPENED!

Then, I saw a lever on the bottom of the dice. I wanted to experience what that Doofus had experienced, so I placed the dice on the table so the lever will go down and the thing recharges.

I then took it up and holly-mowly-cowabungga! The same sensation wascoarsing through me again. It was quite fun, actually.

Joe bought a glow-in-the-dark skeleton and the next day, we saw baggies under his eyes. Apparently he couldn’t sleep because the skeleton was glowing so eerily in his room on top of his computer.

“Hhahhahahahah..” Elle and I couldn’t stop laughing.

Oh! I remembered an incident when Joe was going up the elevator, he lost his balance and tried to balance back himself. It was soooooooooo FUNNY!! I wished I had taped it!

I’m LSHMBB! Pun.

One day, we had a conversation, which turned into a series of ghost stories.

Almost a lot of the funny moments are centered around Joe. He’s a funny guy.

He and his gang went to Genting Highlands during holiday and the hotel manager told them about a murder that happened on the 8th floor. A little girl was grossly mutilated and she has hidden between two mattresses in a hotel room. No one knew about it, until a couple stayed in the hotel room and start to hear noises outside the door and they eventually witnesses the whole bloody incident.

The weird thing is they can’t see the murderers’ faces clearly. But they certainly can smell a horrible stench after they saw the bloodbath. The couple ran out of the room and informed the manager. They searched for the source of the smell and lifted the mattress on top and saw the dead little girl sunken in the bottom mattress.
Her blood was forever stained on the bottom mattress.

The killers were never brought to justice. Who knows? They might still be out there

So, Joe and other guys were having the time of their lives, until they decided to go back to their hotel room which is unlucky number 13 on the 13th floor. They used the lift, but instead of going way up to 13th floor, it stopped on the 8th.

The door opened, but no one came in. One of them snuck their head out to look, but no one was there!
So, they pressed the ‘Close’ button. The doors were about to close when it opened again!

This time, they were scared out of their wits, a sense of heebie-jeebies washed over them. They got out of the lift and found the stairs and ran up to 13th floor. All 5-storeys!

The next day, they packed their bags and went home. Or maybe they stayed for another recap…. Heehe. Don’t think they would though.

“You know why the doors of the lift was gonna close but opened up again?” I teased eerily.

“I don’t know. Why?” Joe asked.

“Because someone or something was coming in, boarding the lift. Perhaps the little girl was coming in, rewinding the whole scene again…” I replied.

This time, I can see Joe shivered a bit and Elle was listening too had a sudden chill running down her back.

No comments: