Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Chat rm lingo FYI

I was just chatting with my online buddies and I found MSN msgings are filled with acronyms, abbreviations or shorten to the most - one letter. I don’t have a problem reading text msgs, or ‘Chat Room Lingo’. Hey, I’m use to it, just that many of my friends abroad doesn’t like to use it. They prefer all-typed words, for their understanding.

But I have some friends who uses Chat Lingo, which are a bit confusing to me.

For starters,
PITA = pain in the arse
POTS = parents over the shoulder
SOS = same old stuff
GAL = Get a LIFE
KIT = Keep in touch

Feeling like ‘HUH?’ now?

These are No Sweat Jargons:
FYI = For your informationPLS = PleaseASAP = as soon as possible

Now, try to decipher these:

IMHO that’s so funny. I’m LSHMBB. My OL is SWL. I can’t stand dis. GTR. BBL
Translation: In my humble opinion, that’s so funny. I’m laughing so hard my belly is bouncing. My old lady is screaming with laughter. I can’t stand this. Got to run. Be back later.

LTNS. Still AAK. Can’t come online coz I’ve been bz TCOB. Good 2 CU guys again. SETE.
Translation: Long time no see. Still alive and kicking. Can’t come online because I’ve been busy taking care of business. Good to see you guys again. Smiling from ear to ear.

WB. I’ve been TOY. H&K. A QT has joined our chat rm.
Translation: Welcome back. I’ve been thinking of you. Hug and Kiss. A cutie has joined our chat room.

CSG. We’ll show her how fun we R.
Translation: Chuckle, snicker, grin. We’ll show her how fun we are.

GMTA. Gimme a hi 5.
Translation: Great minds think alike. Give me a high five.

PMFJI. How u know QT is a girl?
Translation: Pardon me for jumping in. How do you know cutie is a girl?

DIKU? IAC, u’ll know if u read FAQ posted on dis site.



I’m getting tired of typing terminologies and translating them. It’s getting tiresome. So, try to decipher it. If you can’t, just look it up in the Net. Better yet, ask me in person.

Find out urself:

Reg a/s/l =
HHIS =
Fr =
BEG =
Spec prog =
D/L =
DIS (It’s not ‘this’.) =
PDS =
PM =
IGP = I gotta pee
TYT = Take your time
FISH =
Ppl =
IRL =
POOF =
TMTC = Too many to count
MIA = Missing in Action
TGIF =
AFK = Away from Keyboard

(I give you some and I don’t give you some. Hehe)

Let’s move on to daily matters.

I despise Zachary. He is an imbecile, arrogant, Mr. Hey-I-Have-No-Regards-To-Your-Feelings arse. He thinks he’s damn cool with that one-sided bangs and sharp nose. He’s a prick and you can always spot his wedgie.
Joe always makes fun of it, and I sorta think Zachary deserves it. Thank you, Joe!
This Zachary is a total no self-respecting loser. He thinks he’s on the top of the world. No doubt he is smart, but he’s a PITA. He’s making my life difficult and I just know him this year. He showed me a tissue with his snot in it and told me, “Here’s 50 cents.”

I ignored him, but I don’t really have the strength to really have a verbal assault on him, because of the thick haze that has been plaguing the peninsular. Those stupid inconsiderate people have the audacity to hold open-air burnings which caught on the woods, forests and it all went up in flames, into the air and the wind blew it across the ocean to the nearest country, us. So ‘fortunate’ that we’re such forgiving neighbours.I hate these people. I hate loggers, smokers and mean people who use words to hurt other people, affecting them psychologically, mentally. BULLY.

Many teachers thinks he’s an opinionated fellow, but also a proud boy. AND HE’S STILL A BOY! I don’t think he’d ever reach puberty.

I don’t think I’ll ever go to school if the haze doesn’t stop. Visibility level and the air quality is slowly deteriorating. If it doesn’t rain soon, it’ll be a blanket of dust and poisonous gas. Let’s hope Zachary gets brain damage because of that. Let him suck in a big amount of dirty carbon dioxides and the thickness of the smoke burn his eyes and the hot air attack his lungs, have it grow a tiny bump, the signal of cancerous bump, but he doesn’t need to know.

I feel better, but I can go on if you’re interested.

Oh, today, I thought of my birthday and I feel happy. The feeling of receiving. Before that, buying presents for people felt so exhilarating, the joys of giving. Grateful and happiness is what I felt that day. I love all my friends, Elle, Joe, Seb, Westie, Electra, Winter… . LOVE YOU GUYS! ^_^ (You know who you are!)
Joe, take care of your wound. Poor boy, his right shin got burnt by a burning hot car exhaust. A neat circle was formed and in the middle is, “Raw flesh.”

And Seb, please curb your over-obsessive tendency towards Westie.

And Joe, Westie told you to, “Go die.”

And Elle, “So, sorry I won’t come to school tomorrow.”

And to Westie, “Get well soon and don’t think of C & S too much.”

^_-

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Minty! It aint obsession la.Westie told Joe 2 go die?Oh yEah!!Nice one Westie!Keep the anti zachary insults coming.Its excellet.Try tellin him da in school la.Winter.............what a beautiful time of the year.

Anonymous said...

Yes, you're a romantic.

Librasssss......... (They'd probably love it if you still retain that obsession until you're in your 20s.)

Anonymous said...

TGIF = THANK GOD IS FRIDAY! XD

Anonymous said...

Bingo!

But there's more. So much more.
Can you GUESS it?? *says like a Wheel of Fortune commentator*

;p